Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tahini

I just made mushrooms with tahini, yeasted herb salt, coriander and feta. After demolishing them I thought i should have taken a picture of one of the few and far between success stories.
Fail. (Turf, Sod).

I think I now have a structure for this new work for Joan of Hearts - most exciting. Am analysing it with Lyne in mind but am scared about creating too much of a point .. closes off people's options. Or maybe I'm just too scared. No wonder I fail at essays. Turf, Sod.

Today I did an 8 hour hospo shift without any breaks or food. Lunch at 5pm is an interesting one. In the midst of this madness I was thinking about this:
Isn't it awesome when you find music that makes you nostalgic for something or someone or someplace that you have never encountered?
I have a couple of favourites for this namely
PJ Harvey
Jodi Mitchell

Tori Amos

ha. angsty lot. isn't that an awesome skill? to transcend time and space.
I like dance for this also.

On my mind: sucking tea bags, hankies, conductors, Atlas, rituals, bearded ladies, loss.
Turf, Sod.

No comments:

Post a Comment